
Scott and I just got done watching Ben Stein's new movie, Expelled. No Intelligence Allowed. Loved it! I wanted to see it when it was in theaters, but we were moving, having a baby, and had no money or free time, or something like that, so I was extra happy to see it in the RedBox selections at the Cedar City Smith's on our way back to South Jordan last night. $1 + 4 hours in the car + able to return it to my nearest redbox = we have a winner! It's a great flick, worthy of your $1, 90 minutes, and RedBox rental.
http://www.expelledthemovie.com/
1 comment:
Haven't seen the movie. Might check it out. I tried calling you the other day on the two phone numbers I have for you--both weren't working. I think I have old phone numbers! Anyways, shoot me an email & we can chat. Glad to see things are looking better.
Post a Comment