Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Educational Websites We Love

A few months ago I redid my one of my birth websites, and in the process deleted all the content I had on there previously. One page I completely forgot I had up there, was a page just for myself. It had all our homeschool links.

So, in efforts to recreate that page on a site that I will never do that again, enjoy all my links!











Schoolhouse Rock

Drag and Match States

Rich Kid Smart Kid

Mad Libs

Planets Song

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I loved them! I can't wait to learn them!

JC Bollers said...

Amy, Honor Mitchell Steele, whom you met at a home birthing conference once referred me to you. I'd like make a proposal to you in regards to a natural health initiative we're doing at ldsliberty.org. could you friend me on facebook "jc bollers" and send me a message so we can chat from there? thanks, JC