
test I moved into a truly talented ward. Really, the vibe is very creative, all the sisters use their gifts well, whether it be being a fantastic leader and friend, to writing or designing, it's a fun ward.
One of the sisters in my ward, Diane MacAfee, endeared me forever to her when at a recent RS service auction were her greeting cards she had done. I had never been to a service auction before, so i was a little confused how it worked, but once I figured out that the cards sitting on the table in the cultural hall - cards I had once purchased in Cedar City - were in fact of her own creation, I knew they would be mine. I spent all my 'points' on these cards.
Seriously, I encourage one and all to buy these. They are fantastic and such an intelligent and funny alternative to the cards one would find elsewhere.
www.AnyHorribleOccassion.com
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those are the best-I have never seen them. She is clever! Thanks for sharing!
what fun cards! Great idea! Hilarious!!
Hey Amy, I found you. Could you tell me more about your RS service auction. How do the points work? That sounds like fun. You can email me if you would like....if you have a spare moment. Also, I am adding you to my blog buddies list. I love you girl! Would love to get together and visit.
Post a Comment