
Dear Cloris and Corky,
As I sat down last night to watch the opening season of Dancing With the Stars, amidst my screaming 3 year old, famished 3 month old, whiny 6 year old, hyper 10 year old, and pre teen 12 year old, I sat in amazement and wonder at how two stars like you could align so perfectly. Cloris and Corky....Corky and Cloris. The two names together bring tears (of laughter) to my eyes. What are the odds of you two finding each other in a sea of Michaels, Jennifers, and even Madisons. I'd like to thank Dancing With the Stars, and ABC, for making this possible, and for giving me a lifetime of cheap jokes. Cloris and Corky, I will be voting for you based on your names alone.
Signed,
Amy Jones, who wishes her name could have been Penelope
2 comments:
Amy you always make me laugh with your whitty comments! I know I can visit your blog for a little insight or a little laughter! Good luck to your girls with the play thats fun!
Hi Amy! It's Emily. I thought I would say hi and tell you I love your blog. You make me smile when I need one. Hope all is great. I too have enjoyed Cloris and Corky...sometimes, yes sometimes..tv is great!
Post a Comment